This workshop has been created to meet the demand for a follow-up to our popular Masterclass, ACT in OT Action!
ACT in OT Action...
- Introduced you to the core philosophy and science of ACT
- Provided you with an understanding of the 6 core processes of ACT
- Provided you with tangible ways to integrate ACT into your OT practice!
YOU HAVE THE BASICS, NOW WHAT?
ACT in OT Action Part 2 will give you the support you need to navigate the obstacles that inevitably come up with ACT in practice. When we encounter resistance with clients or are trying to implement concepts that are new to us, it is human to encounter that voice that says “ABANDON SHIP!” when things get hairy.
I am here to help you use the magic of ACT to stick with it, find new ways to pivot with your clients and gradually build your competence and confidence to keep harnessing ACT as a resource when it does get hairy.
ACT in OT Action - Part 2
This Masterclass will provide you with:
- A brief review of the core ACT concepts, processes, and tangible strategies introduced in Part #1
- An opportunity to discuss and work through YOUR biggest obstacles to putting ACT into practice (i.e. encountering client resistance, self- doubt, I need more ideas!)
- A discussion about how we can merge an ACT approach with many of our other amazing modalities
- More tangible ideas for putting ACT into practice and pivoting with clients when obstacles show up
- An opportunity to work through YOUR case studies and questions with a group of supportive peers and an experienced guide!
- A chance to connect with other Occupational Therapists who are keen to learn about and use ACT in practice.
This is a 2 hour workshop which will take place on November 4 at 1:30 EST. You will get access to the replay.
If you didn't join us for Part 1 of this workshop, make sure to add the purchase of Part 1 to your order (additional cost of $20) when you check out.